Translate

Monday 28 December 2009


Well, an enthralling game of sorts - I did take a large number of shots again - I can't wait for the light to come back so I can take shots without the blur that's created by low light. It's been interesting trying to get to grips with sports photography but I have reached a bit of an early plateau. There are action shots close in on the players that I can take, there are shots of the ball as players go up for a header but really I am yet to find a genre or style in all this. It's interesting to try this as some form of photo-essay bordering on social documents but again I have to push a little further in order to achieve this. We lost 4-2 but that besides, it wasn't a bad game.

See all the shots through here and here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who loves to taste different stuff. Presently I'm making my personal solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive this. I stumbled upon a truly amazing website which explains how to build photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not sure about how accurate the info given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I'd really appreciate it, because I truly love solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people are the best.

Anonymous said...

Guys..
a found a great place to find nice products at wholesale rate at [url=http://50off.reviewazone.com/]50 % off[/url]
Have Fun

Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys learn that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one learn that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.