Translate

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Blogging on the world wide web...

So, I blog away maybe partly to improve my own writing skills and I don't think that there's anyone reading what I've written. Maybe this is what happens if you're writing for the wrong reason. I've been critical of radio 4 in the past as if it's a radio station that is only listened to by about a dozen people in the whole of the UK. Some of the radio shows give the impression that this is the height of broadcasting and that radio is the medium that expands creativity, however, I can only say that I think it's probably not. Still radio 4 gets more listeners than I do readers to the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liked the above two poems.
have read some of the other stuff but some of the articles are a bit long and demanding. I have a different mindset when I look at articles on-line and generally search for abstracts or results or conclusions. the medium of scrolling pages is a different tactile experience to magazines or books.

also those of us who have no blogging experience probably don't know where to comment or how. I had to keep clicking around to find this popup. If I didn't know you I would have given up earlier. the web: full of the flighty and fickle, myself included. feel free to berate me.

Keith