Translate

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Has there been significant manipulation of the RESPECT coalition using inappropriate means?

Having been linked only relatively superficially to the RESPECT coalition I didn't make a significant impact on the party membership, their procedures or their policies. I did wonder frequently about a couple of their members and think that they may have been subject to influence to render them less likely to be of impact within a number of political forums.

I feel that it's likely that I was subject to influence in order to reduce my ability to deal with a number of situations within the party meetings, particularly in what seemed like open discussion. I don't think there will be any 'evidence' of this but I certainly think it's likely that I was subject to influence while I was still a relatively young child and not likely to be taken seriously - how would the British public feel about the far left organisations if they were comprised of people who had been subject to manipulation and engaged in politics in a manner that was likely to leave them unlikely to be successful? Furthermore, if the methods of manipulation were so absurd that if anyone who did voice concerns about the manipulation were classed as insane and potentially dangerous as a result of stating such paranoid thoughts would this be in any way acceptable political manipulation?

I have also wondered about the UKIP Party and whether or not anyone linked to that coalition felt that there were unusual methods used upon them - quite possibly there were significant problems within UKIP which have been reflected by the lack of public profile - I can't state at this point only indicate that there could have been the same methods used upon us all....

No comments: