Translate

Monday 6 October 2008

So, didn't get the RBS job. Don't know why yet - I'll hopefully get feedback tomorrow. I did have forms of alarm bells going off in my head when I was leaving the interview and whether or not it was the people from RBS that I met in the pub at the back of the UGC on Broad St when I saw walk the line with a mate I can't say at this point. Why there were signs up on the walls of the toilets in the pub with the letters 'RBS' on them most wouldn't bother to hazard a guess. I imagine that they were some form of mnemonic and I'm meant to look like I've got some form of super-power memory when someone is just fucking me about, only a little but they're fucking me about.

Why oh why does this shite go on...photo of the guitarist from Tom Hill and Outsville. Kind of like Garry Corbett's work that was exhibited at Central Library, but I can't remember exactly what he did - got a link Garry?

No comments: