Translate

Wednesday 1 October 2008

After the interview

Again, I've no real idea how I did in the interview that I had this afternoon for Royal Bank of Scotland. I think it would be a nice place to work for a few months, stretching into years and I assume that they would be roughly as they presented themselves to be. Nothing is guaranteed but this would be a good first job to get after the return from Central America where I had a relatively good trip.

I was thinking about Cathy in San Fransisco some months ago and I have started an email to her. It's a long time since I saw her in Antigua, Guatemala and had several weird experiences during the period I was there. I don't want to look mad, but after the experience of de ja vu in the hostel in Haworth it did make me wonder about all manner of report of 'psychic phenomenon', how easy it is to dismiss these as insanity and whether there could be facilitation of these types of experience. It's quite interesting to think what proportion of the US population may have been maltreated, then enter a state where they experience what seems to be like a psychic vision and for whatever reason presume that they've had a religious experience or that they have psychic powers. It would be unconstitutional or at least illegal, I assume to allow this to happen to sections of the US population but I could be wrong - who cares about the sections of the US population that have been driven mad? (actually I do but I don't get the impression that the US authorities do) I can't really start an email to her after not seeing her for six months and then tell her about the freaky coincidences taking place in my life.... may be she'd be interested....!?! Why did this happen to me in Guatemala and not other places in Central America and was she one of the people that I had pictures of on my camera without any idea who she was back in 1996 only then at a later point to feel comfortable when I met her - because we'd had a prior meeting and no recall of it.

Perhaps, she'd even be interested in the shot of Stan Tracey shown above - who can say...

No comments: