Translate

Monday 15 September 2008

Last night at the fair....


There are a few shots of the Levellers online from the arts fest gig last night at Centenary Square cick the link forthe levellers. It wasn't a bad show by any stretch of the imagination though I guess that I can't really say that indie pop with the flavour of folk and punk that is so obvious in their work is my favourite thing in the world, it does come across well on a Glastonbury like stage in front of a few thousand people.

I was back home late and thinking about working on the shots. I didn't really get to it and they have only slightly been dabbled with. They're okay shots. The Metros did a good set as did the band on after them, who I didn't see because I was in the bar. Most people did the sensible thing and watched the bands and at £3.00 a pint who can really blame them.

There are also a few shots of Levi Frenchat the City Inn. It was a gig played in 2006 long before I'd entered the digital darkroom. I didn't really do anything to the prints before putting them online. Not fantastic shots but I guess that I can't really do very much about that at this point in time. They seem to work much better now, more magazine like in their quality especially with the colour levels dropped down so low now.

No comments: