Translate

Thursday 4 September 2008

Time off following good behaviour.....

After a few weeks of job hunting I've managed to get a few more applications in the post and find a few more job hunting sites. It's been a rather frustrating time. I was hoping to find work within about a fortnight to a month and I don't think for a moment that I expected to be waiting around the two month mark which is what it will reach a week on Friday.

There's a bit of jazz on the horizon in the form of Stan Tracey and Liz Parks is playing the Town Hall for the release of her forthcoming single. There are almost hundreds of shots of her at Liz Parks with Fat Chops Big Band. Shots of the Sugarbeats from June 2007 are also online at the Sugarbeats.

There's a more recent series of shots which almost half work at St Phillips Cathedral, Birmingham and likewise, the thin end of the wedge. I managed to take shots of one of the buildings in the city centre that I love which is at the top of this blog - don't know if it's called anything, it's at the back of the Town Hall. I guess London and many of Britain's many other historic cities have dozens of this type of gothic like example. I've always liked it because it seems so different to everything alongside it on Paradise St.

Time to crack on with the job hunting....

No comments: