Translate

Sunday 7 September 2008

Weekend in the city.....

Months now since getting back from Central America and I'm now in a position to get on with my life. My mind is still, I've got abilities of concentration and memory that I didn't think I'd ever regain to the extent I have and I can now exercise without feeling as if my head will cave in.

I've got a rather outlandish project of trying to get to grips with Italian and reading up on Tuscany and Umbria in the next few weeks before going there next month as well as trying to get up to a decent standard in tennis as well - intermediate lessons start on Tuesday evening.

In terms of photography, I've got a few lights to play with and hopefully will get some decent still life and portraiture done in the next few weeks - things are generally looking up, despite the fact that I haven't got a job, buggared up my car this morning and don't much else to do with my time but plan projects and engage in hobbies. Living with dad is driving me nuts....

I've added a shot of my hair largely so I don't have to describe it when I go to the barbers - it's a real drag that I can't describe a haircut - this is little more than a pudding basin cut for the thirty quid I paid for it - go to the most expensive salon you can afford is always the advice, somehow I think the cheaper one's are better value.

No comments: