Translate

Wednesday 16 July 2008

So, gis a job....

Back in Brum for a few days and I've managed to do all sorts of things including getting my car MOT'ed, get rid of the laptop that I managed to break quite significantly and get hold of this nice new-ish Toshiba. I've done hundreds of things and spent a considerable amount of time on the phone - ordering this and dealing with that. It has been a busy.

There have been hundreds of things to do and I have still managed to call agencies that I've been trying to get work through. None seem to be that interested in me at present which does cause a bit of concern. I have still to hit the internet job hunting sites and to get some assistance off work directions, but there isn't what I can call any interest in my job skills.

I Wish I could get a job, but if I like jokes like that one, I guess I'm making things difficult for myself. More job hunting tomorrow....

No comments: