Translate

Saturday 23 August 2008

Another week job hunting....

Interesting though it may be to get a call from an agency who are possibly only registering candidates because they have so little in the way of jobs coming through, I do find that I can still fill my time even though this only seems to happen about once a fortnight at present. I have spent much of this week looking into the possessions that I have and then reorganising them. It's been interesting to find what I still own and how much I ammassed while I had a house. It wasn't what I wanted at the time and I don't think that I can really explain how good it feels to get off the property ladder in some respects. Now I've got the hellish challenge of getting back on it again. Will I succeed? It's possible if things go well for me over the next few months but not likely to happen this year. Next week, it may be okay to re-visit Manchester.

No comments: