Translate

Friday 8 August 2008

Job hunting - what a laugh....

Well after the four weeks I've been job hunting I've done remarkably badly. I don't think I can really do very much more than I have and I've found very little in the way of opportunity. Four weeks is not a long time to be unemployed I guess and I did get back from central America without too much in the way of plans for how I was to get work and it does always tend to be more difficult to get work when the students have taken up those easy to fill positions. All in all the credit crunch is hitting hard and I am one of the one's who are hit.

I made a £1.00 investment in a direct dating pass in order to try to meet someone special - what took place was a few illiterate women contacted me and have not impressed me with their command of the English language. I received a few emails and pictures through that were meant to be from seductive Russian women – to me it’s got scam written all over it. The picture above is of a frightfully attractive Russian woman who has stated she's available and trying to meet me. I assume I'm to be led on and then asked to send a proportion of the fare for her to visit the UK and this would be carefully researched so it's too small an amount for someone to want to get the police involved in order to recoup - perhaps about £50.00. Sad and cynical, I know but I guess I don't think a woman like Britney Spears is going to make advances towards me unless there is some form of complication. I guess I’m showing my age. Are the Russian mafia reading this, I wonder....

Some how I don't think half of them are real let alone available. See the Russian Girls here.

No comments: