Translate

Sunday 17 August 2008

Last week of nothing.

I'm still job hunting to no avail and I don't think that I can really do very much more than what I've been doing. I've had to make a major stocktake of my life and my possessions of recent and there are too many projects that I've tried to get on with that have only left me achieving very little rather than a lot. I don't know to what extent I can really control what I do within the scope of a project but I guess that I can only try to do what seems right to attempt in order to keep me feeling optimistic about getting work in the near future.

Some relatively weak shots of Kenilworth Castle and some shots from a random jazz band at Commuter Jazz are also online and I don't think that there is a lot to say for them. Semi-decent record shots they may be but even I'm getting just a little tired of the record shots that I've done. The shot above is of myself looking ravishing, I bought photoshop 6 and I've I'm yet to get to grips with it as the dodgily adapted image indicates.

No comments: