Translate

Monday 18 August 2008

Being and nothingness, that is what sorting out decorating equipment is all about.

Another day spent sorting out the rubbish I own that I used to call possessions. It was a day of hitting the blankets and duvets, hard not that most of them are worth keeping, hen the 'Pièce de résistance' - working through all the decorating and DIY equipment that was the centre of my life for four years. What an enthralling way to spend an afternoon. I found all manner of screws and nuts and bolts that were are the most facinating things I've ever possessed.

That aside I tried studio cycling at Billesley Leisure Centre and it was certainly acceptable - not bad at all. It was the second burn on a bike in two days. The ride I went for yesterday from Hall Green to Wychall and then back via Earlswood Lakes was certainly enjoyable and I didn't really exert myself to any ridiculous degree. I read off the weight in fat that I was likely to have burnt on the ride on Sunday through the new cycle computer and felt better before I realised how little it was. The amount was only 26 grams, about an ounce. I never thought there'd be days like this...bad days indeed...

No comments: