Translate

Saturday 2 August 2008

Leamington or bust....

Well, hectic times and this is all I can really do is upload some rather puerile shots of the afternoon I spent in a park at the bottom of the high street in Leamington Spa(30-03-08). The Leamington shots do bring me some pleasure. It’s a nice enough town and late afternoon sunshine does give it a rather pleasant tint – I didn’t have the digital SLR set on 'faithful' so the camera was adding in just a little colour but it does work well with the daffodils and ducks. The squirrel does make me feel just a little like a natural history photographer, though I don’t imagine David Attenborough is going to be on the phone just yet.

The shots aren’t scintillating but they’re a reasonable reflection of what the place did look like that one Sunday afternoon. What was surprising, if anything, was seeing the squirrels take food off children who were offering it on the pathway. I don’t think I’ve seen squirrels with such good manners – that’s Leamington for you though.

No comments: