Translate

Friday 16 May 2008

Cual es su nombre?

Ho hum, so the spanish is coming along okay and I've been set the task of writing a story using the vocabulary building information I've been given in the lesson. The only thing that strikes me as being worth writing about is the couple who probably woke most of the guests in the hostal up last night with very loud and reckless sex. No shame some people, and remember that's me saying that. I did spend a few minutes trying to guess which country the 'lady' who was participating was from, and yes you've guessed it - she was English.

To calm my nerves I added a few pictures to flickr from an ill fated trip to Edale YHA last year. I thought it was ill fated at this time but at least I managed to get some sleep and not get woken by wild bonking during the night. At least that's one thing that you can usually count on a YHA for Wet Weekend in Edale.

Still, I've got a story to write for my tutor and a Spanish lesson to get to at 8.00am tomorrow. It's a hard life.... by the way don't confuse the Antigua, Guatemala for the Antigua in the Leeward Islands, West Indies which is where the picture is of above.

No comments: