Translate

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Still getting over the flu...

Well even though I can walk and concentrate to a degree I think I'm still a bit weak with the aftermath of the lurgy. Sadly, I hit youtube in my room again and have found some classic Genesis even if I say so myself.

Much of my time was spent watching the delightful Joni Mitchell. I spent too much time in my teens listening to tracks like My Old Man and For Free which is beautiful. Big yellow taxi is a classic, as is The Circle Game and Carrie. Really, not a lot is better than California. Even tracks like My old man on the Jonny Cash Show seem to sound good live. I even watched the videos made by Mac users, like River.

Joni aside, I hit a little bit of Blue Monday as well. This was not bad but I still like In the kitchen at parties to unwind to, or something like Echo Beach, or only you by Yazoo.

Yes, okay, very little happened today. It's been a very quiet day. Haven't done a damn thing. Practiced a little Spanish, lost my watch and found it again. Met a woman from San Fransisco at the same language school as me and then came home and slept because I only got a couple of hours sleep. Hopefully, I can do something tomorrow rather than just watch things like Helpless.

No comments: