Translate

Thursday 15 May 2008

First Spanish Lesson Today

Despite having to get up early for a Spanish lesson I have somehow managed to find the time to get some images on Flickr from a while back. The shots are very weak photographically but they do emulate some of the jazz that I've been watching online recently. See: Levi French at Commuter Jazz

If you check out what is on youtube at Miles Davis & John Coltrane - So what then you may have some idea of the type of image I was trying to come up with at Symphony Hall. It hasn't really worked completely though I dare say that Miles Davis never gave photographers dirty looks like Levi did when he thought I had knocked the plug out of the bass amp.

The name of the Spanish School is Tecan Uman and he was an indian famous for fighting the conquistadors - I hope I don't get into any punch ups in the school today.

No comments: