Translate

Tuesday 17 June 2008

San Pedro to La Ceiba.

It was meant to be a day when I made some attempt to get myself towards the Bay Islands and the tropical paradise that they represent. I woke up to late for this to be worth considering. It'll take about half an hour to get to the terminal, another fifteen minutes to get a bus and three and a half hours to get to La Ceiba. It's only something that is worth attempting in the morning.

I started adding a few sites onto my blog under the 'Other sites of interest' on the right hand side of the page and there is some good stuff there. I have been intending on getting myself more up on the subject area of photo essays for what they are and I don't know if there is going to be much of a chance of that taking place. I don't really like the idea that I can't concentrate enough to get on with all this but I've got to take things as they go to a large extent.

I did feel remarkable clear in my own mind last night to a point where I did feel completely healthy and this was really quite unusual. I still have a few things to deal with when I get back to the UK, or at least try to deal with, but I don't think that I can really do very much other than restate the points that I have already made to various bodies in the UK about the degree of manipulation that may be taking place.

Off to do just a little exploring at present and by the way, the woman in the middle of the group 'Esencia' has just played one of the tracks of their album to me and it was really quite delightful. She works in this place, Hostal Tamarindo.

Don't know what has happened in the past nor what will happen in the future, shots of Copan Ruinas are now online though leave a lot to be desired, as does the Metapan to El Poy set. The kid above is from the Gracias to Copan set of shots and is the highlight of an otherwise relatively dull set of shots. By the way, the best thing to do after drinking some Salva Vida or Port Royal Export is to watch the The Goodies - That Old Black Magic, part one, part two and part three.

No comments: